In March, 2019, USCIS announced that H-4 applications will require that all applicants be fingerprinted as part of the application process. With this change, USCIS has also changed the I-539 form used for the H-4 application, has added a new form, form I-539A for dependents included on the application to sign, and requires an $85 […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us