By Brianne Donovan USCIS has conducted the H-1B cap lottery and by this time, the H-1B cap “winners” (those whose registration was selected) have been notified. If your H-1B registration was not selected in the lottery, the online portal will still say “submitted.” The system will not change to say “denied” or “not selected” until […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us