USCIS reports that as of as of 11/18/2011 (last Friday), they have received approximately 61,800 H-1B cap-subject petitions. This means that there are only a few thousand H-1B slots left for this fiscal year. Should I try to file the H-1B petition now or wait until the new cap season? It is possible that the […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us