How long will it take your I-601 waiver to be processed? The answer depends on a number of factors, depending on whether the case is clearly approvable, and depending on which USCIS office is processing the case. For example, Ciudad Juarez receives nearly 75% of the I-601 waivers filed. That office follows procedures unique to […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us