Clarity and Strength in Immigration Law

Tagged: I-90

Receipt Notices for Green Cards: The I-751 Receipt Notice vs. The I-90 Receipt Notice

The question of the differences in the types of receipt notices for green card “renewals” is not exactly a riveting topic, but when it comes time to use that receipt notice for documentation of work authorization or to travel and re-enter the US, the type of receipt notice you have matters and is a hot […]

Read More