The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues L-1 visas to foreign employees of multinational companies that want to transfer highly-skilled employees to the United States. A qualifying employer may submit an L-1A petition for executives and managers, or an L-1B petition for workers with specialized knowledge. H-1B and L-1 visas are both commonly used employment-based non-immigrant […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us