By Samantha Davis, Immigration Lawyer, Richmond VA On Monday November 19, 2018 the Department of Labor introduced an updated Form 9035, or Labor Condition Application (LCA). Before an employer files an H-1B, they must have an LCA certified by the Department of Labor. Fortunately, the LCA updates will not require you to resubmit previously submitted […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us