On November 20, 2014, President Obama issued an executive action outlining immigration reform initiatives that were to be detailed and implemented in the coming months. While much attention has been given to the provisions for undocumented foreign nationals (DACA and DAPA), not as much has been said about the proposed initiatives for streamlining the employment-based permanent […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us