By Samantha Davis, Immigration Lawyer in Richmond, Va Due to the provided guidance regarding COVID-19, colleges and universities have been requiring students to move off campus and have switched classes to remote learning. If you are an international student, you may be concerned about how these changes affect your status. SEVP’s priority is ensuring that […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us