Attention all employees and employers who filed an H-1B petition under the H-1B cap in April! The H-1B cap gap provisions in the regulation allow an H-1B candidate to keep working even after their OPT has expired, assuming an H-1B petition requesting change of status was timely filed while their OPT was still valid. This […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us