USCIS has recently announced that Syria will be designated as a TPS country. TPS stands for “Temporary Protected Status.” The Secretary of Homeland Security can grant TPS for nationals of certain countries due to dangerous conditions in that country. The conditions can be the result of a natural disaster, such as the earthquake in Haiti, or […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us