By Samantha Davis, Immigration Lawyer in Richmond, VA With the upcoming Presidential election, Sumner Immigration has decided to create a series of posts on voting. We hope that this information will allow you to confidently register to vote, know whether you can request a mail-in or absentee ballot and how to ensure an effortless voting […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us