Choosing the right immigration attorney can directly affect your bottom line.
Recruiting, hiring and keeping professional employees with the skill sets you need is time-intensive and expensive. The Sumner Immigration Law team can help you optimize your chances of keeping valuable employees, reduce processing delays, and minimize your chances of losing an employee due to immigration issues. Our streamlined systems ensure consistent communication on immigration cases, so that you and your employees can be assured that the immigration case is on track. This helps you maximize employee productivity and satisfaction, which boosts your retention of key personnel.
When you work with the Sumner Immigration Law team on immigration cases for professional employees, you get:
- Direct access to a highly responsive immigration attorney with years of experience obtaining temporary work visas and permanent residence (green cards) for professionals and other employees.
- Innovative solutions and strategies for valuable employees and for individuals seeking new options to meet their goals faster.
- Guidance from an immigration attorney who constantly reviews the latest USCIS decisions and processing trends that may affect your case and ultimately, how quickly you achieve your goals.
We also work directly with individuals seeking employment-based immigration solutions.
Employment-Based Permanent Residence
Sumner Immigration Law provides a comprehensive range of services relating to employment-based permanent residence, including:
- Streamlined green card processing for employers seeking creative ways to attract and retain highly skilled or valuable employees, including structuring high-volume filings
- Green cards for entrepreneurs and for multinational managers or executives
- Customized strategies for individuals who would like to upgrade from EB-3 to EB-2
- Fast-track petitions for university personnel, professors, and researchers: (click here to learn more)
- Green cards for religious workers
Employment Based Non-Immigrant Visas (work and business visas)
(click here for our Non-Immigrant Visa Chart)
Sumner Immigration Law also provides a comprehensive range of services to support individuals and corporations in obtaining work and business-related visas. These include, but are not limited to, the following temporary work visas:
- For professionals (including H-1Bs, E-3s for citizens of Australia, and TNs for citizens of Mexico or Canada)
- For investors (E-1/E-2 for treaty traders/investors)
- J-1 visas for intercultural exchange, including waivers of the J-1 two year home residency requirement
- L-1A and L-1B for multinational transferees – managers/executives or specialized knowledge
- O-1 for aliens of extraordinary ability
- P for athletes and performing artists
- R visas for religious workers