» J-1

Green Cards for Postdoctoral Researcher Scholars: Easier to Obtain a Green Card on H-1B than on J-1?

Many postdocs working in the US as research scholars are here on the J-1 visa. The J-1 visa is a temporary visa classification, and it actually does not allow for dual intent. Dual intent refers to the idea that a foreign national can hold a particul… Read More
Read More

Transitioning from J-1 Visa to Green Card: Seven Ways to Avoid Delays and Denials

We work with many clients who are applying for a “fast-track” green card, that is applying as an alien of extraordinary ability, outstanding researcher or professor, or applying for the national interest waiver. Frequently, those clients are eith… Read More
Read More